Sunday 29 May 2011

30 days of film challenge - part six

26. hottest actor/tress

Jake Gyllenhaal (born 1980).

What can I say? Sex on a stick.






27. film that confused you the most

The Fountain (2006).

It took me a while to get into this film, but it paid off. The story is as touching as it is confusing and further viewings help you appreciate it all the more. Worth a shot.





28. best voice in film

Sir Christopher Lee (born 1992).

This is more or less a shared space with Jamer Earl Jones, but Sir Lee wins out. Saruman is just too perfectly portrayed by him, there's nothing I can do about that.




29. Most epic scene

Heaven's Light / Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996).

The juxtaposition of good versus evil, the animation, the chorus, the emotion, I just love every single thing about this scene.





30. Tv series or book that you wanna see a film version of

Van Jonge Leu en Oale Groond (2005).

A film version of this over-the-top dramatic series in my home dialect (Twents) would be just the ticket if I ever feel like revisiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment